Saturday, June 19, 2010
About me
I am going to talk about myself. I was born in Long Island New york My parents used to live across the street from the house in Amityville Long Island . That was the house that was in the movie. When I was 5, we moved to upstate New York. I have 5sister and 1 brother. I have been married for 11 years. I have no kids, but I have 3 cats and 1 dog. My goal is to move to flordia. I have 5 nieces and 2 nephews. I enjoy caming, crafts, listening to music, and going to the movies. This is my fifth term at kaplen. I am going for my medical assistant degree. Then I was thinking about going for my billing and coding degree after I am done with my other classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Trisha,
ReplyDeleteIt is good to learn more about you. You can talk about yourself in your blog, or if you get stuck, you can write about the blog topic of the week. The choice is yours. I look forward to reading more.